Current Advertised Projects:
The Sanitary District of Decatur has begun a partnership with Quest Construction Data Network. This is a web based initiative that will deliver our construction project advertisements and bid documents in a timely and cost effective way. Project advertisements include the Quest project number you will need to access the electronic bid documents.
Benefits of the electronic delivery of bid documents from QuestCDN include:
- Membership with QuestCDN is available without cost.
- Contractors only pay for the bid documents they download.
- Bid documents including plan drawings and specifications can be previewed without cost before deciding whether to download the bid documents.
- Bid documents will be delivered as an Adobe PDF so there is no software investment required.
- After the documents are downloaded, plan holders can print just the pages they need, helping to reduce paper waste.
- If addenda are issued, electronic plan holders will automatically be notified by e-mail to return to the web site to access them. Addenda are available for download without cost.
- Plan holder lists and project bid results are available on the web site.
You may contact QuestCDN at (952) 233-1632 or e-mail them at email@example.com with any questions regarding free membership registration, downloading or working with the digital bid documents.
Printed Bid Documents
Paper copies of bid documents are still available for inspection at the District Administration building during normal working hours at no cost. Contractors may also obtain a printed version of the plan documents from the District; however, the fee will be higher than the electronic version and there may be a delay of up to two (2) business days to produce the documents.